10th Expert Forum Electric Vehicle Drives
International conference on electric vehicle drives and e-mobility
Shaping change – a dialog between research and industry on electric vehicle drives
The evolution of mobility is in full swing. Political environmental objectives and the digitalisation of society and industry are key drivers of electro-mobility. The future drivetrain will be determined by the further development and integration of new technologies.
The E-MOTIVE expert forum on 12-13 September, 2018 is focused on these issues and offers experts from research and industry a platform for dialogue.
Around 250 participants and top speakers from the automotive industry and subcontractors as well as leading research institutes will come together to discuss current topics and trends in the field of electric vehicle drives. You can expect the results of current research projects from the E-MOTIVE innovation network and reports from leading companies on experiences from industrial practice.
- Electric and hybrid drive systems
- Electric machines
- Power electronics, DC/DC converters, and charging technologies
- Batteries – cells and systems
- Fuel cell and H2 storage technologies
- Mechanical and mechatronic systems
- Electro-mobility applications and experiences
- Production: concepts, volume, flexibility
- Materials and security of supply
- Conditions and infrastructure
Expert Presentations and In-Depth Sessions
Speakers from the industry and renowned research institutions will contribute to the conference. In-depth sessions complete the programme and offer the opportunity for direct exchange and discussion among experts.
The programme committee is responsible for the conference programme and the selection of presentations.